Sunday, November 21, 2010

PBJ poll: Fuel economy worth the cost - Portland Business Journal:

http://nyosports.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=461-2009-nyo-sponsors&catid=73-partners&Itemid=187
• “Has anybody noticed that withoutbreathable air, the pricew of everything means nothing?” “You could go out today and get lowee emissions by buying a car that gets better fuel • “I don’t think improved fuel economy is the answerd to our air quality or foreign oil dependencyg problems. I believe we need to switcyh from gas toelectric cars.” • “Absolutely no freakingy way. Our air is just fine.” • “Whh do improved fuel economuy and emissions somehow requireadditional costs? And why are the ‘improvement so little different from the current • “The newest car I own was manufactured in 1991.
I wouldn’tr mind having a newer car, but ... push the cost of cars and insurancwe up and it will push me to put more money into myolder car.”

No comments:

Post a Comment